Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wishlist Thursday: Coffee Table Books Edition

Due to blogger difficulties yesterday... today is Wishlist Wednesday Thursday

I thought I would do something a little different... I've been planning for August when I will finally start living like an adult and have a more grown up pad.  Whenever I'm in Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, or browsing blogs... I love seeing all of the pretty + interesting coffee table books there are out there! 
Here are a few I have had my eye on.... 

 most likely the only Chanel I'll ever own :) 

I've wanted this for so long.

I bought this two years ago and I still go through it all the time...
it is just the sweetest thing ever.

My mom's book is different, but I swear the title is something similar...a traditional house with blue & white decor... but I still remember how excited she got years ago when my dad got her this for Christmas.  It had gorgeous southern, classic homes photographed in it. My mom has always been great with decorating and she loves to say that a good house is never done. 

will never be over them.


of course.... 

 No, I'm not a perv. They have this at the salon I go to and it has gorgeous fashion pics. 
But wait.... how did I just realize while saving this image that Kelly Bensimon is the person who did this????


although I would love the older cover below on the left... 

for my bookshelves... 
the updated Penguin classics


and many, many more!! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment