Thursday, September 30, 2010

Jamie Lee Curtis shows she still in tip-top shape at 51... in form-fitting tennis outfit

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Looking good: Jamie Lee Curtis steps out in Beverly Hills today in a short and tight tennis outfit, teamed with trainers


Sixteen years after her famous striptease scene in True Lies and Jamie Lee Curtis proves she's still got it.

The award-winning actress was pictured today out and about in Beverly Hills, wearing a form-fitting and very short tennis outfit.

And for a woman of 51-years-old, she was certainly looking in great shape.


Still got it: The 51-year-old actress showed she is still in great shape for her age in the revealing outfit


Curtis won a Golden Globe for her portrayal of Helen Tasker in the 1994 movie True Lies, with her sultry dance routine, performed unwittingly in front of her on-screen husband Arnold Schwarzenegger, marking a career high for the actress.

In recent weeks she has been spotted in the audience of Dancing With The Stars, supporting her actress friend Jennifer Grey.

Curtis turned down an offer to be on the hit ABC show, but seeing her friend in action has seemingly given her second thoughts.

After watching Grey's debut two weeks ago, she told Access Hollywood: 'I won't be able to do it because my family commitments are such that I wouldn't have the time for it.

'I did do some moves in my kitchen all by myself at about 6:30 this morning - like some quick steps and I was like, "Yeah, I've got it!"'
It's funny - it definitely, definitely made me go, "Hmmm."

'I'm not going to, but it was fun to think about it,' she added.
She also plans to continue supporting Grey, a longtime friend, while she competes on the programme.

'I'm hoping to be front row for Team Jennifer every week if I can. I'm going to try to.'


Applause: The actress turned down a chance to compete on Dancing With The Stars, but has been supporting her friend Jennifer Grey from the audience


source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment