Monday, December 6, 2010

I may have an egg donor baby, says Kylie Minogue

By SARA NATHAN

Broody: Kylie Minogue has revealed that she has 'thought about' egg donation as a way of starting a family


It was feared that her gruelling battle with breast cancer may have cost her the dream of becoming a mother.

But Kylie Minogue has revealed that she has ‘thought about’ egg donation as a way of starting a family.

The 42-year-old singer, who was diagnosed with the disease five years ago, told how she looks ‘wistfully’ at her baby nephew Ethan, the son of younger sister Dannii.

And talking about her own attempt to have a child, the singer reveals: ‘I’ve looked into various options.

‘I don’t know if I’m going to go down any of those roads yet, but I do need to look at what might be potential paths that lead to a family. They can do incredible things now, especially in America.’

Despite this, Miss Minogue said that if motherhood does not happen, she is ‘content’ with her life and finally feels that she is getting back to her pre-cancer best.

‘I don’t want to lose any more weight,’ she told Glamour magazine. I just need to get my fitness up. I do feel that then I’ll almost be back in my own body, which would be great.

‘I felt for such a long time that I was in a stranger’s body.’

Miss Minogue also describes her two-year romance with Spanish model Andres Velencoso, 32, as her most ‘fulfilling’ relationship, after previously being attracted to ‘complex characters’.


Mummy Minogue: Kylie's younger sister Dannii can't hide her pride as she shows off her baby boy Ethan


In March she will embark on a world tour on the back of her No.1 album Aphrodite.
It was during her Showgirl tour in 2005 that she discovered a lump in her breast and had to halt the tour immediately to undergo chemotherapy.

In June the Australian made it clear she wanted a family, saying: ‘I’d love to have babies, but it’s very hard.’





source :dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment