Friday, December 24, 2010

Queen of the jungle Stacey Solomon wraps up warm to shop in a Cossack hat and fur coat

By Daily Mail Reporter



Wrapped up warm: Stacey Solomon wore a trendy Cossack hat and fur coat as she did some last-minute shopping in London today


She won us over with her enthusiastic, but sometimes ditzy, attitude when she appeared on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

So if anyone was to leave their Christmas shopping to the last minute, it would have to be queen of the jungle Stacey Solomon.

The 21-year-old singer wrapped up warm in a fur coat and Cossack hat as she stepped out in London to pick up some final presents for family and friends.


Festive: Stacey looked more snow queen than jungle winner in her white fake fur


Smiling for photographers, Stacey looked very much in the festive spirit as she tried to find the perfect gifts for her two-year-old son Zachary.

Earlier in the day, Stacey tweeted: 'Morning on this very fine Christmas eve eeeeek so darn excite me and zachary have so many preparations to do for the big day!!!

'Task one feed the raindeer (sic) so they are ready to fly around the world tonight x'

Stacey also recently revealed Zachary has been finding it difficult since his mum returned from the Australian jungle.

She said: 'Honestly, before I'd go and he'd be like, "See ya!", not even bothered - and now I go and he's like, "Are you coming back? Will you come back and see me?"


Stocking up: Ashlee Simpson left a vintage clothing store in LA laden with shopping bags


Picking up some gifts: Ashlee and Kirsten Dunst were just two of the celebrities out shopping in LA yesterday


'I say, "Yes, I'm coming back." But I sniffle every time I leave the house. I'm like, 'See you in a minute. Promise!

'It actually makes me feel a bit wanted. Whereas before he was just like, "Yeah, bye mum! Go away! See ya!", now I feel like he needs me."

But it's not only British celebrities who are trying to squeeze in some last-minute panic buying, as stars across the pond are doing the same thing.

However, Ashlee Simpson looked as though she was stocking up on things for herself rather than others as she left the Wasteland vintage clothing boutique on Melrose Avenue laden with shopping bags.

Kirsten Dunst was also out yesterday, but ended up getting something she didn't bargain for on her shopping trip, when her illegally parked car earned her a ticket from a passing warden.



Source:Dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment