Saturday, December 11, 2010

Once I was a stud: Russell Brand reminisces about bedding 'nine women in one evening'... as Katy says she trusts him 100%

By Daily Mail Reporter



Conquests: Russell Brand, appearing this week on the Late Late Show, has boasted that he once bedded 'nine women in one evening'


His long list of conquests has been well documented over the years.
But despite being a 'changed man,' Russell Brand hasn't stopped boasting about his promiscuous past.

The comic, who married Katy Perry in India in October, says: 'I was having sex with different women three, four, five times a day. In Ireland, nine in one evening.'


Boring: But the 35-year-old said it wasn't always satisfying


The 35-year-old added: 'The fame and kind of will that I had meant that, instead of taking someone for a date and then going to the pictures and then calling them, I was able to go, "Let's do sex right now!"'

In an interview with The Big Issue, the Get Him To The Greek star said that multiple partners doesn't equal a great time between the sheets.

'When you have sex that often, by a law of averages you're likely to have boring sex,' he said.


Changed man: Russell's wife Katy Perry, pictured with him at The Tempest premiere this week in LA, says his promiscuous past is not an issue


'But also, you do encounter a lot of intrigue, you learn about people's behaviour very quickly - the smells of people, the way they carry and present themselves.

But according to Russell's wife, he is very satisfied these days.


Perry, 26, said in an interview with Maxim this month: 'Like Ludacris rapped, "I'm a lady in the street and a freak in the bed."

'I can't rate myself, but if you ask Russell I'm sure he'd give me a ten out of ten.'

Katy said in the interview that her husband's promiscuous past is not an issue.

'He's made no secret of what his life was like before me, but that's then and this is the future.'

He's cheated in the past but he knows how good he has it with me and I know he'd never do anything to jeopardise that. I trust him 100 per cent.'

Reports this week said that, even though Perry says she trusts Russell, the couple wrote out a list of pre-marriage rules which included no nightclub visits without the other and no talking to exes, before walking down the aisle.




Source:Dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment