Thursday, December 9, 2010

Easy, breezy, beautiful: Taylor Swift turns model as first CoverGirl advert is revealed

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER


Stunning: Taylor Swift's CoverGirl campaign pictures were released on Wednesday
And it's clear the singer is a natural when it comes to modelling.


She's already proved she's a star singer and songwriter, capable of holding her own against veteran performers.

And it seems 20-year-old Taylor Swift clearly has no plans to slow down any time soon.

Six months after being announced as the newest face of CoverGirl, pictures of Taylor's campaign have been released.

Wearing a beautiful floaty green dress, the singer looks ethereal yet relaxed as she as she promotes the brand's nature-inspired line.

'I’m really excited for people to discover the new NatureLuxe line from CoverGirl!' she says in a press release.

Taylor's light and airy campaign shots reflects the products, which are designed to be polished yet lightweight.


Easy, breezy, beautiful CoverGirl: Taylor looks ethereal in floaty green ruffles


'The Silk Foundation and Gloss Balm are really light and fresh, they feel amazing on my skin,' she says.

According to the Breathe star, she wasn't always skilled when it comes to makeup and skincare.

Taylor admitted in a recent interview that she used to use a Sharpie marker pen to line her eyes instead of eyeliner.

'I was on a plane to Japan about two years ago and I had no makeup with me, so I went into the bathroom and I used a Sharpie to line my eyes,' she confesses.


Here's some I used earlier! Taylor shows off her new CoverGirl natural line


'From that point on I started using liquid liner because I realized it was obviously pretty easy for me to do!'

But the Mine star warns her fans not to follow her example.

'I definitely don't recommend drawing on your eyes with a Sharpie,' she says.

Taylor appeared on the Today show on Tuesday, where she talked to hosts
Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb about her parents, and especially her father.

'My dad is the one who is like, "Man, I'm telling you, I know I said your last show was the best show, but this one was just, ya know, so great."

'And he's handing out guitar picks to the crowd,' she said.


Charming: Taylor admitted she once used a marker pen instead of eyeliner


Taylor is currently dating actor Jake Gyllenhaal, who she has been seeing since October.

The couple have gone to great lengths to keep their relationship clandestine, spending a month quietly enjoying getaways to London, New York, and Swift's home in Nashville.

But when photos emerged of them holding hands, cuddling and laughing, over Thanksgiving in New York, there was no denying the affection between them.


Chit chat: Taylor and Mary J Blige spent time together on Tuesday's Today Show


And the new couple appear to have given up attempts to hide their relationship.

'Jake likes her, no doubt. Taylor is obviously really into him to be doing all this,' a friend told Us Magazine.

Taylor's new CoverGirl line will be available from January 2011.



Fellow guests: Flor Rida, left, and Jacqueline Bisset were also on the Today show



source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment